Help established business leaders stay engaged in the community through social networking, mentoring, advocacy, and educational opportunities.
- Connect established business leaders with entrepreneurs and young professionals through a mentorship program led by Hype and Spark
- Support the Chamber by providing input and advocacy on policy issues
- Facilitate educational and social networking opportunities
- Assist in promoting economic prosperity for the region
- Build a group of at least 50 established business leaders to participate in the program
Interested in being part of the Establish Business Leaders? Sign up here.
Friday, February 24, 9 a.m.-10 a.m. at the Sunset Zoo Nature Exploration Center. We will have a presentation on Workforce Housing by John Verssue/Stephanie Peterson from the City. Register here.