Now in its second year, the 15 Under 40 program selects 15 nominees to honor and recognize as outstanding young professionals who make a positive impact in the community and excel in their industry. These exemplary leaders help pave the way for the future through commitment to business and innovation, community involvement or personal and professional development to make the Manhattan area a great place to live and work.
A selection committee of respected business and community leaders will review and verify eligibility of the submitted nominations. The following will be eligible for the award:
- Nominees must be over the age of 18 and under the age of 40 as of November 30, 2023.
- Nominees must live and be employed in the greater Manhattan region (Riley, Pottawatomie and Geary Counties).
- Nominees should exhibit qualities expressed in the 15 Under 40 criteria: up-and-coming star in their profession, leadership and community service.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each firm or person can submit and there is no entry fee.
- The number of nominations a person receives has no impact on the selection process.
Only nomination forms submitted in the designated nomination period will be considered. We will close the nominations on Nov. 30. We are planning our recognition event in January. We will let you know when the date and time are finalized.
This was an incredibly popular and successful program in its inaugural year earlier in 2023. We are pleased to recognize up and coming leaders in the community. If you know someone that would be perfect for the award, submit their name for consideration.
15 Under 40 Nomination Form
15 Under 40 Application